What a busy summer we have had!
There is no end to the types of storage we have been supplying lately. We have safely secured storage of crates of wine, household goods, house moves, business storage for events that couldn't happen and so much more.
This is as well as setting up and getting ready for more storage with the addition of our roller doors to the front of the building with direct access to our 330sq/ft (Internal storage the equivalent size of a 40ft shipping container) and 660sq/ft (Internal storage the equivalent size of two 40ft shipping containers). Thes units are dry, secure, Internal, with easy 24/7 access units that are great for business and large domestic storage. These units have had lots of interest from busineeses who simply cannot continue to operate from retail units that have high rents and rates, call us for more information.
Here at Torquay Storage, we can help. No more stacking it in the garage, hoping it won't get damaged or cluttering up the spare room hoping that no one wants to visit. Our Internal, dry and secure units mean no worrying anmore. We can store anything for any amount of time so a fantastic option to really consider with reasonable rates so get in touch to find out more.
Decluttering your home albeit for getting ready to show to prospective buyers or just wanting somewhere dry and secure to keep your more sentimental belongings we can accommodate, give us a call to let us know what your storage needs are and I'm sure we can help.
Here at Torquay storage, we have a very flexible idea of storage solutions which can suit a vast range of people, from the online business person to the average Joe. Self-secure units wit just 2 boxes or a hundred boxes, 2 weeks to 12months, no problem - always with you in mind we are flexible to what you may need.
We currently store thousands of items for several online companies needing a base with storage.
1. Don't just throw it in a box! Packed carefully and you'll be surprised just how much you can store in one of our units, which in turn will keep your costs of storage lower.
2. Plan - make sure that if you are going to store items for a long time that you don't pack away something you will need in 3 days time.
3. Label the boxes and write a storage inventory. Sounds simple - By making a list of what is in each box and labelling the stored boxes you'll be able to locate at item much quicker.
4. Insurance - many household contents insurance offer cover for items stored in self-storage units like ours in Swindon. Check, it could save you money.
5. Make sure that anything you are storing has no liquids, dirt or batteries etc in them.